Wolf announces steering committee members
Gov.-elect Tom Wolf announced the 11 members of his steering committee, which will assist his transition team in evaluating state agencies, commissions, departments and functions.
The members are:
- Neal Bisno, president of SEIU Healthcare Pennsylvania, the state’s largest union of nurses and healthcare workers
- David Barasch, a former U.S. Attorney in Harrisburg who also served as the lead counsel in cases involving the Three Mile Island nuclear accident
- Aradhna Oliphant, president and chief executive operator of Leadership Pittsburgh Inc.
- Mark Nordenberg, former chancellor of the University of Pittsburgh’s School of Law
- Phyllis Mundy, 12-term state representative in the 120th Legislative District
- Robert Brooks, mayor of Murrysville, Westmoreland County and a member of the Franklin & Marshall College Board of Trustees
- Julie Wollman, president of Edinboro University
- Shanin Specter, partner at Kline and Specter, P.C. in Philadelphia\
- Carl G. Cooper, diversity consultant who works with law firms to improve diversity in the workplace
- Nilda Iris Ruiz, president and chief executive officer of Asociacion Puertorriquenos en Marcha, Inc.
- Joseph Meade, director of government and external affairs at the Philadelphia Museum of Art